Tuesday 5 November 2019

Not a long ride but it had it's ups and downs.

I don't know if anyone else does this but I procrastinate and I talk myself out of things, even things I like doing, but I am trying not to do that. This morning I had that nagging in my head that said 'don't bother going out' but I fought it off. Thank goodness I did.

Today was wall to wall sunshine, great company, lots of laughs. lunch out and I treated myself to a little present.

 Lynn, Suzy, Pat, Paula and myself cycled from a pub called The Raggalds where our cycle club, Queensbury Queens of the Mountain, are based. It is at the top of a hill so the only way is down.We did lots of twists and turns and quite a few downhills, followed by the inevitable uphills.   
                       
        

This was actually written in March 2019 and never finished so not sure why it is only showing as published on 5th November 2019!     

No comments:

Post a Comment