Wednesday 27 January 2010

Working on my fitness

Well I have been suffering with a really bad cough since last week. Consequently I haven't really been feeling brilliant and haven't done very much in the way of exercise.

Monday evening I was fully intending to go swimming at the pool at the top of my road. However my 19 year old stepson was in a car crash and wrote off his van. He was lucky to get out with a few bruises as I actually saw the vehicle hanging over the embankment of the road I come home on. The next hour or so was a flurry of phone calls from his mum, to his dad, from his brother etc. So by the time the dust settled it was too late to go swimming.

Today I planned to go for a bike ride. After I took my daughter to school I came back coughing like mad because it was cold outside. The weather was grey and windy so I decided not to go today. I went to Aquafit instead. Chris who takes the class is also my Circuit Training Instructor and is very good at her job.

An hour of Aquafit later I had a chat with Chris and then went for a swim. I did 30 lengths and then got out. I didn't do so bad really.

No comments:

Post a Comment