Friday 11 June 2010

Cheating on the Juneathon!

Monday I was going to go swimming after work but I stayed at work a bit too long so missed out on the swimming. So my entries for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday consist of a 10 minute walk to and from the car each day. I do park out of the city centre and leaving work it is all uphill back to the car. In my defence i also work on the second floor and climb 52 steps twice a day.

Thursday, I went swimming at Spenborough. Did 68 lengths in 59 minutes. That is four lengths short of a mile and a half. I would have done the other four but the attendants were chucking us out on time today. In the evening I went circuit training and enjoyed it.

Friday, I got up at a reasonable time and went running on the Greenway. Evie came with me and we did 49 minutes of r2.5/w1 minute. Can't say it was easy but I did it and enjoyed it.

Then I took Bear for a nice walk and he actually behaved himself. We only passed one dog and although he pulled he didn't bark at it. He did try chasing a squirrel that was up a tree though.

This evening we went canoeing at Batley Baths. Had a good evening but it was very busy in the pool tonight. Think I made up for the start of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment