Saturday 12 March 2011

Lent day 3

Well I haven't succumbed to the sweets and chocolate yet so that's good.

Yesterday I did a lot of nothing in particular (domestic stuff) until evening time then I went canoeing. In the pool you understand not outside. It was fairly busy but the instructors put slalom gates up so that we could practice turns and then moved them every so often to give us a different perspective. We paddled quite fast and furiously for quite a lot of the time continually going through the slalom gates and then turning and heading back to the other end of the pool.

I could really feel the tops of my arms aching when I had done (it will help to avoid the bingo wings anyway). Could also feel it in my tummy muscles. So 1.5 hours of fairly strenuous activity done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment