Sunday 3 October 2010

A lazy day.

After two very late nights I had nothing planned for today so managed to turn over and go back to sleep when the alarm went off. Eventually got up around 10am which is almost unheard of for me. Didn't do anything of interest really as it was absolutely pouring down all morning and for most of the afternoon.

About 5pm I took the dogs out for their walkies. The sun was out but everything was very, very soggy. We did our usual playing with the ball, walking a bit, playing with the ball and then carried on with the walk. We went down Tong Moorside and out into Birkenshaw. Down Station Lane and up Bradford Road. We then crossed Light's farm and back into East Bierley and then home. I fulfilled my exercise quota and again didn't fall prey to temptation on the food front despite being tempted to a Cornetto by my dear daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment