Saturday 2 October 2010

Octoberthon

I have challenged myself to get a kickstart on things again. Decided that for the month of October I am going to try not to eat sweet and rubbishy stuff. I am also going to do some kind of exercise each day.

Yesterday was DAY ONE. Even though it was bouncing down with rain so hard that it literally bounced of my eyeballs I was out walking with the dogs.

It was nothing exciting but it definitely was WET. We still played ball despite the rain coming down so hard that we could hardly see it at times. We were out walking for about 45 minutes in all.

When we got back the dogs were so wet I had to throw them straight in the utility room and run upstairs and get towels. Poor little Evie was happy for me to dry her off and then snuggled up in her bed. Bear wasn't as happy for me to dry him off but it was more necessary as he is big and long-haired. He did let me sort him out though thankfully. He was still damp in the evening and we had been out walking in the morning.

Anyway we are off to Blackpool today so there should be some walking involved there too will report back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment