Monday 28 February 2011

Much more positive

Right, have to pull my socks up and get back to it or I won't have lost any weight by the time it is my big 5-0 in July.

Took a healthy lunch with me today but had a slight mishap with a couple of biscuits, Someone had bought some and left them in a tin with the lid off right next to my desk!!!

Never mind it was a hiccup and nothing more.

Got home from work early and decided that I was going to do something tonight. Swimming was the name of the game. I asked Peter if he fancied going and he reluctantly, at first, said yes. So off we went.

It's never busy at this pool so there were three in my lane and two in Peter's lane. I did intervals starting with four lengths of breaststroke and then two each of just breatstroke arms, just breaststroke legs, just front crawl arms and just front crawl legs interspersed with 2 lengths of breaststroke between each different discipline.

66 lengths done and dusted for me in approx 45 minutes (clock has disappeared from the poolside so it was only a guess). Pleased with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment