Thursday 25 March 2010

Just swimming

A quieter day today than most Thursdays. I was being very lazy today. I wrote up my blog from last Sunday and then went swimming.

Spenborough pool today. It was reasonable when I got in, three in the fast lane and two in the next one. However there was a sudden addition of too much testosterone. Three young men got into the second lane then decided to come across into the fast lane. This made for very choppy water as they all sped off at top speed doing front crawl. However they could only do two lengths at a time and then had to rest, wimps! They lasted about 20 minutes then got out again.

Meanwhile I had been quietly plodding away at the lengths and managed to do 72 in an hour. That's a mile and a half. Pleased with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment