Wednesday 17 February 2010

Another run

Freezing fog today. Nearly slipped on the path on the way out.

Evie and I went to the Greenway again. Did 30 minutes of R2/W1. Didn't find it too bad either. I keep getting tight calves especially on the right side so on the return journey I concentrated on not tensing the calf muscle too much and letting the foot flop a bit more. I can honestly say I enjoyed that.

Bear and I then went out for a walk across the moors, down Station Lane and back up through the farm into East Bierley. Noticed the buds on the trees starting to appear. The snowdrops in the garden are trying to make themselves noticed and I saw a wren.

Going to Amsterdam shortly on a minicruise so no real exercise until Friday when I should be meeting Liz to go for a run. This is for Liz's sake more than mine as I talked her into entering the Race for Life to give her a focus for her training.

No comments:

Post a Comment