Wednesday 24 February 2010

More aquatics

I had intended to go for a bike ride today but the snow was back again this morning and with the roads being white I don't feel safe on the bike.

After a busy morning of domestic chores Peter and I headed off to Richard Dunn's Sports Centre. Peter still isn't very mobile although he can now walk quite a bit. Swimming seems to be helping him a bit and he managed 30 lengths today.

Meanwhile I went to Aquafit and worked as hard as I could. Some of the older ladies make me laugh (I know I shouldn't). They get the foam 'weights' but don't use them in the water, they use them in the air. Chris does say to try and keep them under the water but they find it difficult so don't bother! At least they are doing some exercise.

After Aquafit I moved across to the lanes and did 30 lengths in 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment