Friday 5 February 2010

Cross training continues





Yesterday I went swimming at Spenborough Baths again. It was fairly busy and there were already four people in the fast lane so I went in the next lane where there was only one other person. We were soon joined by several others though and the water became quite choppy. Still I managed to do 72 lengths (1.5 miles) in 62.5 minutes.

Last night I went circuit training. There were only five of us there and despite being the heaviest I am probably the fittest of us.

Today I was not in the mood for much exercise, I don't know why. I did go for a quick spin round the block to see how the borrowed bike is. It seems fine but the hills are still er hilly!

Evie, Bear and I then went for a pleasant walk across the moor and round Birkenshaw and through the farm back to East Bierley. Had a lovley chat with another lady dog-walker who thought Bear was gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment