Monday 15 February 2010

I'm a runner!


I'm not working this week so planned on getting up early this morning and going for a run. Then I woke up and put the radio on and .... fell asleep again. When I did get up I was still determined to go for a run.

Evie and I went down to the Greenway and I did 23 minutes of run/walk, That is run 1minute/walk 1 minute but in some cases I did run 2 minutes/walk 1 minute. Then I d had a ten minute cool down walk back to the car. I quite enjoyed that although I do get very breathless no matter how slow I am running.

Then after I'd had my breakfast porridge I took Bear for a walk across the moor and back up through the farm to East Bierley.

My poor partner has a slipped disc. It happened on Friday but the hospital didn't put a name to it. The doc came today and said that is definitely what it is. All three of us were supposed to be going to Amsterdam on Wednesday but it is now going to be just Isobel and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment