Friday 13 January 2012

January 12th

Another non working day and I was going to go for a cycle ride but it was blowing a hoolie out there.

Peter wasn't working today so I suggested a drive out somewhere, coast or Botany Bay. He was agreeable to this but left it for me to decide so we went to Botany Bay which is near Preston.

Botany Bay is a big old mill that is next to the canal. Last time we went there it was divided into antiques, collectables and junky type stalls and was really interesting.

However several years have passed and to say I was disappointed is an understatement. It is now all new and repro stuff and nothing was reasonably priced. What a waste of a day. To top it all the wind had dropped and the day had turned beautiful, bah!

I went to aquarunning this evening. It was busier than I have seen it in a long while. Oh well at least the exercise was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment