Wednesday 4 January 2012

January 3rd

What a horrible day! Horizontal rain, sleet and snow accompanied by gale force winds. Pah!

This calls for drastic action. The Wii!!!! Yes I managed over an hour on the Wii doing Just Dance mainly. Feel a bit silly on my own but even sillier when my partner comes in and sits and watches but never mind it is needed.

Have been a bit naughty today though as there were some 'going out of date' chocolates and Isobel opened them and I aided and abetted her.

Having said that though I joined slimming World today. Daren't tell you how much I weigh but I could give a rugby player a run for his money!

Right, now I need to get determined head on without a doubt.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with Slimming World, I know loads of people who've done really well with it and they all say it doesn't feel too much like dieting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I have done it before and was successful but then waned a bit (like most things in my life)

    ReplyDelete