Sunday 8 January 2012

January 7th

Okay so this is a bit of a cop out but I had to take my daughter to a large out of town shopping centre and leave her and her boyfriend there.

I thought while I was there I would have a wander round myself. I need a calendar and haven't found the one I want yet so started with looking for that in Smiths and Sainsburys. A long walk walk round Sainsbury resulted in me finding Kirsties Homemade Britain book reduced to £6 and then a book called Running Made Easy reduced to £4 but they were on BOGOF so the second one was FREE!!! (My favourite price)


Then I walked purposefully down to the far end of the shopping centre. I walked around a large Debenhams. several times! Then walked purposefully back up about three quarters of the way up the 'mall'

I then trudged around BHS and went upstairs there and trudged around there. Then walked around the top floor and food court but wasn't tempted by anything (mainly due to the prices). I them tried M & S food hall but only got a collection of cheeses reduced to £2 and some beetroot. By this time I was pretty hungry.

A quick trip around La Senza then a good walk back to where I started from. So this was about 3.5 hours of walking and I estimate that I did about 2 miles carrying some weights (books).

Tomorrow will be another day altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment