Sunday 22 January 2012

January 20th

I was going to go for a cycle ride today but I did my stupid thing again and talked myself out of it. Why?

I did have to go and buy two birthday presents though. One for my friend's son who is 18 on Sunday and one for another friend who's birthday is also Sunday.

I decided to go to an out of town place where there is a very big M & S and Asda next to each other. I got a few mega bargains in M & S but nothing really significant individually.

I did find a nice watch for Brett's 18th and it was only £15. On my way into the car park I got a terrific chest pain that didn't really go away. It didn't hurt as much as the initial pain but it was still there.

I decided to go and see the doctor on the way home but as it was only around 1.30pm there would be no doctor in until 4pm so I went home.

Thought it was prudent to rest today so that's the first day with no exercise in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment