Monday 2 January 2012

January 2nd

I'm tired at the moment as I am taking antihistamines but I have got a lot of weight to shift so must do whatever I can other than sit on my backside.

As it was the last day of the school holidays my daughter wanted to 'do something' but she didn't know what so we ended up going shopping. Not my idea of fun on a bank holiday but she wanted to get James, her boyfriend, his birthday present.

So we went to the Mill shops at Batley and wandered around there for a while. Then we were going to go to Ikea but the car park was chocka so we decided against that. Next stop was The White Rose centre, a large shopping centre. We walked up and down the full length of it and all round the upper floor. Apart from that we wandered around numerous shops and we eventually sat down with a sandwich as my feet were killing me.

Got a really good bargain though. A couple of weeks ago I got a bright pink sports bra in La Senza reduced to £5 so I had a look in the one in this centre. Bingo they had one in my size and again it was £5, yippee! Except when I got to the check out it was down again to £2.50! Result!

Anyway #i reckon I walked about 2.5 miles again today so I am adding that to my Janathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment