Sunday 22 January 2012

January 17th

Today was a busy day at work and I managed to get out to do my visits in good time. I didn't have as many as usual as they are running the visits down at the moment as I am being seconded to help with more routine work so will not be out and about visiting until April. Oh well at least I won't be out in the freezing cold.

I finished my visits early and managed to get out for a quick walk with the dogs. Just round the block which is 1.5 miles. It is my stepson, Tom's 21st today and we were going out for a meal but I had to get to Slimming World as well as have a shower before the meal.

I was chuffed to bits that I lost another 4lb this week so 9lb lost in just two weeks.

We then went out to the Aagrah for Tom's birthday meal. There were about 15 of us and Tom enjoyed his night. I didn't stick to my diet but I didn't go stupid just because it was a buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment