Tuesday 18 January 2011

Day Eighteen. Not a lot

Not a very special day today.

Had my usual 10 minute walk from where I parked the car and of course the return journey at the end of the working day.

This evening I felt like my knee was still very niggly and thought it best not to put too much pressure on it. I am heavy so all that pounding isn't going to do it a lot of good so I thought the pooches might appreciate an extra walk.

As it is dark at tea-time I won't go on the moor in the evening at this time of year so it has to be walking the streets. I headed down our road for half a mile, turned left at The George pub headed up Station Road and headed round a small road that is more like a wide footpath. This road can be a bit daunting as there is nothing overlooking it and can feel a bit lonely. Fortunately I have never encountered any problems there but walking a German Shepherd cross and it's noisy cross bred mate would usually put most people off approaching me anyway.

I then head up through a nice private estate and along a suburban road back onto our road and home again.

As I say it was nothing exciting but at least it is exercise and another two miles logged.

1 comment: