Saturday 29 January 2011

Day Twenty Nine. Run Baby Run

I got up early this morning because I wanted to go for a run before I could talk myself out of it. I'm basically very lazy so I do tend to talk myself out of doing things and then regret it.

Set the Garmin up and off I went. I ran down through the village but after it starts coming back up hill after the bottom of the golf course I turned left along a different road which is a gentle decline going into a steeper decline and back up the other side.

A right turn then takes me up another road back onto the main road where it is flatter. I carry on outwards for another few minutes then turn around and come back along the main road. By the time I get to my house I still wanted to do a few minutes so carried on past my house and headed towards the village again.

A bit of banter with a man on the way out and then I quickly turned around and walked back home.

3.25 miles in 40.02 minutes. Pleased with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment