Wednesday 12 January 2011

Day Eleven. A weak day

This is no excuse but after all the trauma with my sister in law neither my partner nor myself have slept well. After giving her only a 5% chance of pulling through we are both constantly waiting for the phone to ring.

I was working yesterday so I had a 10 minute walk into work and a 10 minute walk back to the car.

When I got home I had no plan of action so took the dogs out onto the moor for a walk and some ball throwing. So I'm afraid that was my exercise for Janathon yesterday.

I got back in to the house, sat down with my laptop and fell asleep!

I will be back with more for day twelve as I have definitely got aquafit to go to.

1 comment:

  1. AT least you got out a bit. I hope it does you good as you are having a difficult time of it lately.
    Thinking of you and SiL
    Pippi

    ReplyDelete